Tuesday, November 06, 2007




















THE THONG. This is what most of them feel like.
A wedge up the ARS, is fine. We ladies can live with that. But up the TACO? No thanks.
Can't anyone make a thong that has coverage in all the right places? Yes, yes, I know...Hanky Panky...but at 18 bucks a pop? For something that DOESN'T suck in, smooth, shape or lipo my trunk? At Body Gap today, I actually had this conversation with the sales lady. We actually compared the "floss" part of the thongs on all of the styles...all skinny, all wedgeful, all the way through the va jay jay (homage to Grey's Anatomy).

If I wanted that kind of pain, I'd just cover up with a piece of floss.

Out. Wow. Panty Rant. Now I've hit a new low.

1 comment:

treester said...

Panty rant, that's rich.

How can you expect such a small piece of fabric to do all that work? Smooth, tuck, hide, with 3 square inches of thread?

Lower your expectations, then go to The Rack and get Hanky Panky for half price. It's the way to go!