Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Day Three at JWT:

I wait for a creative brief for a new assignment for Vaseline Intensive Care. Did you know that JWT is a new agency for them? Did you know they now have 12 different types of products with new packaging? This is me trying to rev up for my 3:00 meeting today. This is the first day I will officially do some work at JWT.

The reprieve from work has been welcome, since I've been apartment hunting. An apartment Monday night, across from Blake's (Baby Boy's sis...awesome Diva that will be my new best friend) place in Park Slope. AMAZING back deck. Strange layout though. Example: To get on to the deck, one must go through big pink bathroom. Conversation may sound like this: "Joel, I know you need to finish that article in Wired. But, how long do I have to wait to get on the deck. Finish reading on the couch!" Then I saw another place today, with a "study" barely the size of a futon. But, this place had a cool fireplace. But, no outside access. Maybe I'm being too picky, because I just started looking. Yes, definitely being too picky. Need to loosen the list of demands a bit. Not taking these apartments may be a huge regret. But, can't live with regrets...poison, I tell you, poison.

Oh yeah, work? People are very cool. Because I freelanced here this summer, I feel like I've already been working here. Surreal. A thanks for everyone's support and help. And a future thanks to all those couches I will crash on here...

My work number: 212.210.6453
Cell number: 503.381.9667

More word at the end of the week, when things really ramp up.

Going to see Chris and Rima's new baby boy this weekend! Can't wait to see Jonukie number 2, named Timothy Adam. I have to figure out how to put pics on this thing.

-King Rants. And Rants a little more...

No comments: